AFBWCI's main objective and vision is to build its own multi-purpose community centre to serve as a meeting point for individuals, business entity and cause oriented groups to foster, develop and augment in order to attain and fully implement our club goals. We value every worker, every business, every investment and build stronger tripartite ties beneficial to the welfare of the Australian/Filipino/Multicultural community and its society.
AFBWCI's aims and objectives are to encourage, support and make provisions for the Australian,Filipino,Multicultural Business/Workers in the community of all collars, all ages and status, relative to their awareness and greater understanding of business opportunities & ethics, workers rights, privileges, welfare as well as legal & ethical rights and duties. AFBWCI strives as a focal point of contacts and as a meeting place for exchange of ideas, information, networking, business & work opportunities thus, combining social and community mission with a business sense.
1. Provides information and services throughout the clubs directory, newsletter and website.
2. Conducts regular activities for all members such as motivational, social and sport functions.
3. Coordinates seminars/trainings in regards to business/workers welfare and well being.
4. Provide a point of first contact and support for those venturing out for the business and workers seeking for job.
5. Recognize outstanding members in business and workers category in the club's yearly achievement awards that coincides with "Pasko Pinoy Style" an annual club's christmas party celebration in the filipino tradition.
6. Promotes the products and services of its business and workers members, and provide its opportunities as well in the club's annual festival project 'Wow Blacktown Multicultural Fair' Job and Business Expo.
7. Discounted entitlements to members in the AFBWCI operated P-noy Lounge-1 business/training centre and P-noy Lounge-2 restaurant/function centre and financial lending assistance through the AFBWCI members cooperative. Members will also avail support from business/worker members through their professional/business services.
8. Acts as the official body to represent its members in other different organizations as well in all levels of government bodies in Australia.
Membership is open to any individual who are involved in business & working class people and be able to meet the club's attendance and community project participation requirements that qualifies and be eligible for membership. AFBWCI also seek to promote diversity and multicultural involvement in club membership by seeking out members from a variety of races, professions and ages. In every such case the membership is subject to the approval of the membership committee and thereafter the board of directors.
Australian & Philippine Red Cross
Ormoc City Crystal Lions Club (Philippines)
Quezon City Bahaghari Lions Club (Philippines)
New Blacktown Chamber of Commerce
Philippine Community Council of NSW (PCC)
Alliance of Philippine Community Organizations (APCO)